- Delivery Info
M18 Fuel Combi Drill And SDS Twin Pack
M18FPD2 Combi Drill
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill to provide Up To 60% More Power than the competitive set
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Fuel - Yes
- Length - 6.9"
- Weight - 3.2 lbs
- Power Source - Cordless
- Battery System - M18
- RPM 0 - 550/ 0-2,000
- BPM - 32,000
- Number of Clutch Settings - 14
- Chuck Type - 1/2" All Metal Ratcheting
M18CHX SDS Hammer
- Brushless Powerstate motor for up to 2x longer motor life and up to 25% more power.
- RedlinkPlus intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overloadprotection for tool and battery and enhances the tool performance underload.
- RedLithium-ion battery park delivers up to 2x more run time, upto 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better downto -20degrees than other li-ion technologies.
- Compact and ergonomic design for increased comfort.
- Metal gear casing.
- 4 Mode operation - rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only and variolock.
- Keyless Chuck changing.
- Compatible with M18 CDEX Dust Extractor
- Impact energy - 2.7J
- Low Vibrations - 8.9m/ssq
- Maxdrilling -
- Concrete - 26mm
M18FID2 Impact Driver
The Milwaukee M18FID2-0 M18 FUEL ¼” Hex Impact Driver is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. The POWERSTATE Brushless motor delivers up to 2,000in-lbs of torque and up to 30% Faster Driving speed, increasing user’s productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job.
At only 4.59” in length, this is the Most Compact tool in its class, allowing users to have more access in tight spaces. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and or over-discharge.
The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power, for greater versatility. The Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing stripping of fasteners.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity
- Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59" in length providing more access in tight spaces
- Up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
- Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing the stripping of fasteners
- Single-handed bit insertion for faster, easier changing of bits
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Belt clip and Bit Holder included
- Compatible with all M18™ batteries & tools
- Single Hand Bit Insertion - Yes
- Belt Clip - Yes
- Chuck Type - 1/4" Hex
- Drive Control - 4-Mode
- IPM - 0-4,300
- RPM - 0-3,600
- Max Torque - 2,000 in-lbs
- Battery System- M18
- Power Source - Cordless
- Length - 4.59"
- Fuel - Yes
- M18FPD2 Combi Drill
- M18CHX SDS Hammer
- 2 x M18™ 6.0Ah Battery
- M12-18FC Charger
- HD Box x 2
- Free M18FID2 Impact Driver Redeemed From Milwaukee - https://milwaukeeredemption.co.uk/
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515