- Delivery Info
- Bought With
M18 Fuel 6 Piece Kit
Brushless power tool kit with 2 x M18 RedLithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries. All tools feature FUEL technology and incorporate a Powerstate brushless motor delivering more power and longer motor life. Also Features RedLink Plus intelligence system that delivers advanced digital overload protection and enhances performance under load.
M18FPD2 Combi Drill
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill to provide Up To 60% More Power than the competitive set
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Fuel - Yes
- Length - 6.9"
- Weight - 3.2 lbs
- Power Source - Cordless
- Battery System - M18
- RPM 0 - 550/ 0-2,000
- BPM - 32,000
- Number of Clutch Settings - 14
- Chuck Type - 1/2" All Metal Ratcheting
M18FID2 Impact Driver
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity
- Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59" in length providing more access in tight spaces
- Up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
- Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing the stripping of fasteners
- Single-handed bit insertion for faster, easier changing of bits
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Belt clip and Bit Holder included
- Compatible with all M18™ batteries & tools
- Single Hand Bit Insertion - Yes
- Belt Clip - Yes
- Chuck Type - 1/4" Hex
- Drive Control - 4-Mode
- IPM - 0-4,300
- RPM - 0-3,600
- Max Torque - 2,000 in-lbs
- Battery System- M18
- Power Source - Cordless
- Length - 4.59"
- Fuel - Yes
M18FMT Multi Tool
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor pairs with an aggressive oscillation angle of 2.1° (left/ right) and 10,000 – 20,000 OPM to deliver one of the fastest cut speeds in the industry
- Suitable for many demanding applications with ease, such as rip cuts through hardwoods and nail embedded wood
- 10-setting dial with an auto-load feature allows users to adjust the speed to the application
- FIXTEC™ tool free blade change with universal blade change adaptor included to accept all major competitor blades
- Integrated 180 degree LED light for maximum visibility in low-light situations
- Supplied with 1x universal fit OPEN-LOK oscillating multi-tool wood blade, 1x multi-tool sanding pad, 1x 60 grit sand paper, 1x 80 grit sand paper, 2x 120 grit sand paper, and 1x 240 grit sand paper
- Integrates three MILWAUKEE®-exclusive technologies - the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software - which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
M18CHX SDS Hammer Drill
- Brushless Powerstate motor for up to 2x longer motor life and up to 25% more power.
- RedlinkPlus intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overloadprotection for tool and battery and enhances the tool performance underload.
- RedLithium-ion battery park delivers up to 2x more run time, upto 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better downto -20degrees than other li-ion technologies.
- Compact and ergonomic design for increased comfort.
- Metal gear casing.
- 4 Mode operation - rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only and variolock.
- Keyless Chuck changing.
- Compatible with M18 CDEX Dust Extractor
- Impact energy - 2.7J
- Low Vibrations - 8.9m/ssq
- Maxdrilling -
- Concrete - 26mm
M18CAG115XPDB Angle Grinder
- Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor with the power to grind and up to 10x more tool life
- FIXTEC nut for tool-free disc change
- Anti-vibration side handle for lower vibration
- Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- RAPIDSTOP™ for fastest disc brake in less than 2 seconds and best user protection
- Non-lockable safety paddle switch with line-lock-out function to prevent automatic start up
- Premium gearing system - same system as used at high performance corded grinders
- Slimmest handle design available on market with paddle switch
- Removable dust screen to prevent debris entrance, prolonging motor life
- 115 mm keyless guard - great cutting capacity and fast guard adjustment without using a spanner
- Braking time (s): < 2
- Cutting depth (mm): 28
- Disc diameter (mm): 115
- Line lock out function:Yes
- No load speed (rpm): 8500
- Sound power level measured (dB(A)): 89.9
- Sound power level measured uncertainty (dB(A)): 3
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 78.9
- Sound pressure level uncertainty (dB(A)): 3
- Spindle size: M 14
- Switch type: Paddle switch
- Vibration grinding (m/s²): 2.11
- Vibration grinding uncertainty (m/s²): 1.5
- Vibration sanding (m/s²): 1.83
- Vibration sanding uncertainty (m/s²): 1.5
- Voltage (V): 18
M18AL Area Light
- TRUEVIEW™ high definition lighting
- Eight high performance LEDs provide 1500 Lumens of light output - up to 30% brighter than 250 W halogen lights
- Compact roll cage design provides superior durability
- Convenient built-in handle - ability to hang vertically or horizontally
- Flexibility to mount vertically on a max. 13 mm diameter pipe, threaded rod or rebar to maximise hands-free operation
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18 batteries™
- Max. light output High/Low (Lumens): 1500 / 780
- Max. run time with M18 B5 battery (hrs): 5 / 10
- Voltage (V): 18
- M18FPD2 Combi Drill
- M18FID2 Impact Driver
- M18FMT Multi Tool
- M18CHX SDS
- M18CAG115XPDB Angle Grinder
- M18AL Area Light
- 2 x M18™ 5.0Ah Battery
- M12™ / M18™ Fast Charger
- Free 2 x M18™ 5.0Ah Batteries redeemed from Milwaukee - https://milwaukeeredemption.co.uk/
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515