- Delivery Info
- Bought With
Milwaukee Fuel M18FPD2-501B 18v Combi Drill Kit 1x 5Ah
- Higher power efficiency under load - outstanding torque of 135Nm.
- Extremely compact design of 175mm length for access into tight spaces.
- Advanced heavy duty chuck providing increased bit grip.
- Brushless Powerstate motor for heavy application under load.
- Redlink Plus intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
- Redlithium-Ion battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge.
- 40 percent brighter LED workspace illumination - vs previous model.
- All metal reversible belt clip to hang your tool quickly and easily.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries.
- Voltage: 18v.
- Battery type: Li-ion.
- Chuck capacity: 13mm.
- Max drilling steel: 16mm.
- Max. drilling masonry: 16mm.
- Max. drilling wood: 89mm.
- Max. drilling wood / steel / masonry (Calculated): 89 / 16 / 16mm.
- Max. percussion rate: 0 - 32,000 bpm.
- Max. torque: 135Nm.
- No load speed gear 1: 0 - 550 rpm.
- No load speed gear 2: 0 - 2000 rpm.
- Speed settings: 2.
- Standard equipment: Belt clip, side handle.
- Weight with battery pack: 2.2kg.
- M18FPD2-501B 18v Combi Drill
- 1x 5Ah Battery
- Carrying Bag
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515