Ledlenser P7 CORE LED Torch
- Delivery Info
The Ledlenser P7 CORE LED torch is a long standing favourite of Police Forces, Search & Rescue teams, Professional Trades & Industry due to it great combination of brightness, beam range and size.
- 7-year with registration warranty - for complete peace of mind
- Three brightness levels - Power 450lm, Mid-Power 250lm, Low Power 40lm
- Patented Advanced Focusing System - clever engineering enables seamless beam focusing for flood (near) or spot (distance) illumination and any level in-between
- IP54 ingress rated - sufficiently protected against dust ingress to prevent normal operation. Fully protected against solid objects and resistant to splashing water from any angle
- Metal housing - aircraft grade aluminium provides strength and durability whilst being corrosive resistant
- Environmentally friendlier - housing lasts significantly longer than disposable alternatives
- Powered by Alkaline batteries (supplied). Also compatible with NiMH rechargeable batteries (not supplied)
- Supplied with 4xAAA batteries and wrist-strap
- Length defocused [mm]: 130
- Length focused [mm]: 140
- Head diameter [mm]: 37
- Tube diameter [mm]: 30
- Weight incl. batteries [g]: 175
- Weight without batteries [g]: 130
- Focus function: Yes
- Head material: Aluminum alloy
- Tube material: Aluminum alloy
- Optic: Plastic lense (PMMA)
- Cartridge: Yes
- Switch: End Cap Switch
- Power source type: Battery
- Battery quantity: 4
- Battery type: Alkaline
- Rechargeable: No
- Energy modes: Energy Saving
- Usable batteries AAA NiMH 1.2V
- Further Specifications:
- IP class: IP54
- Drop test (drop height) [m]: 1
- Working temperature range [°C]: -20 to +40
- Low Power, Mid Power, Power.
- Light Source:
- Amount LEDs: 1
- LED type: Xtreme LED
- Colour: White
- Colour temperature [K]: 6000 to 7500
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 70
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavailable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delivery may incur a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515