- Delivery Info
IH8R Head Torch
The Ledlenser 500912 iH8R 600 Lumens Rechargeable LED Head Torch is durable and easy to use. Built for your extraordinary everyday, the iH8R is incredibly light, and easily mounts on a helmet so that the light can follow you wherever you go. Offering up to 600 lumens and a max burn time of 10 hours, you can be reassured that you won't be left in the dark, while a rear light can be used as a position marker. Easily used whilst wearing gloves, the iH8R is ready for any situation you find yourself in.
- Advanced focus system technology with speed focus (spot/flood)
- Uses rechargeable Li-Ion batteries
- Three light functions - Power, Mid Power, Low Power
- Transportation lock
- Rear light
- Easily mounts on a helmet
- Max. Lumens: 600
- Min. Lumens: 10
- Max. Beam Distance: 150m
- Min. Beam Distance: 20m
- Max. Burn Time: 150 hours
- Min. Burn Time: 10 hours
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- IPX Rating: 4
- Battery Requirements: 1x Rechargeable 18650 3.7v Li-Ion
- Charging Time: 360 mins
- Weight (Including Batteries): 0.158kg
I4 Inspection Pen Light
The Ledlenser i4 is an industrial series version of the P4X, with a maximum output of 120 lumens and also offers two outputs of high and low and features a yellow ring just on the inside of the lens rather than the classic red ring.
The low profile soft rubber switch operates the torch and features the signature yellow colouring of the industrial series. Fully click the button in to turn the torch on in high and turn it off and on again to turn it on it low, or alternatively you can cycle between high and low modes by half pressing the button while the torch is off, and then fully press the button in once on the desired output.
The advanced focus system allows the head to be twisted to focus from spot to flood to suit the task at hand, with the beam reaching a maximum of 80 metres when focused into a spot on the high setting.
Powered by two AAA batteries for a run-time of up to 4 hours on the high setting, and using the included pocket clip, the torch can be attached to a shirt or work wear.
- High: 120 lumens; 4 hours run-time; 80 m beam range
- Low: 10 lumens; 20 hours run-time; 20 m beam range
- Type: LED inspection torch
- Luminous Flux: Up to 120 lumens
- Beam Range: Up to 80 m
- Run Time: Up to 20 hours (low setting)
- LED: High end LED
- Focus: One handed twist speed focus
- Optics: Advanced Focus System; Spot to flood
- Batteries Required: 2 x AAA alkaline (included)
- Overall Length: 140 mm
- Diameter: 14 mm
- Weight: 55 grams
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminium
- Electrical Contacts: Gold plated contacts
- Switch Type: End cap switch
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IP54 standard
- Warranty: 5 years
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515