- Delivery Info
Hikoki KTL918S Cordless 9 Piece Kit contains the following:
1 x DV18DSDL Combi Drill:
The drill offers an extremely high maximum torque of 92Nm, with lightweight slide-in Li-Ion batteries, a 2 speed gearbox to suit most applications, raised body mouldings for extra protection against dust and dirt and a slimline soft-grip handle. Also with forward & reverse switch, white LED spotlight which illuminates workpiece, battery level indicator, 13mm metal chuck with ratcheting lock, spindle lock and a metal belt clip which can be fitted for right- or left-handed use.
- No-Load Speed: High: 0-1,800/min Low: 0-400/min.
- Impact Rate: High: 0-27,000/min Low: 0-6,000/min.
- Max Torque: 92Nm.
- Drilling capacity: Brick: 16mm.
- Wood: 65mm.
- Metal: 13mm.
- Weight: 2.2kg.
1 x WH18DSAL Impact Driver:
The WH18DSAL Impact Driver can produce a high torque of 145Nm. It has a body length of only 166mm making it useful in confined spaces. It has a forward and reverse switch and its white LED spotlight illuminates the workpiece for greater visibility. The slim soft-grip handle that enhances user comfort and a belt hook that can be fitted to left or right side for convenience. ï¿½
- Maximum torque: 145Nm
- No-load speed: 0-2600/min
- Capacity: Bolt: M6-M14
- Charge time: 60 Minutes
- Drive: 6.35mm Hex
- Length: 166mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
1 x C18DSL Circular Saw:
The C18DSL has an electric brake to ensure operator safety, and its slimline blade (1.6mm kerf) reduces battery drain to maximise cutting time. A spotlight illuminates the cut line, thus improving visibility, and the no riving knife means easier plunge cutting.
- Voltage: 18 Volt.
- Blade diameter: 165mm.
- Bore size: 30mm.
- No-load speed: 3,400/min.
- Max cut depth 90ï¿½: 57mm.
- Max cut depth bevel (0-45ï¿½): 40mm.
- Overall length: 365mm.
- Weight: 3.2kg.
1 x CJ18DSL Jigsaw:
The CJ18DSL has an adjustable base tilts up to 45ï¿½ right and left, and a 3 mode orbital action. It has a compact and lightweight design with tool-free blade release, an LED spotlight for improved visibility and a soft grip handle for enhanced user comfort.
- Voltage: 18 Volt.
- No load speed: 0-2,400/min.
- Stroke length: 26mm.
- Minimum cut radius: 25mm.
- Capacity wood: 135mm.
- Capacity mild steel: 10mm.
- Overall length: 277mm.
- Weight: 2.14kg
1 x CR18DSL Reciprocating Saw:
The Hitachi CR18DSL is a high spec Reciprocating (Sabre) Saw, It has a Multiplex protection circuit to maximise battery life. The CR18DSL has a variable speed trigger, a tool-free blade changing system, external brush caps and allows the blade to be fitted facing up or down for extra versatility. The adjustable front shoe maximises blade life. Its soft grip handle provides extra comfort, and it has a lock-off button for safety.
- Voltage: 18 Volt.
- No load speed: 0-2,100/min.
- Stroke length: 28mm.
- Capacity Pipe: 90mm.
- Capacity Steel plate: 10mm.
- Capacity Wood: 90mm.
- Overall length: 434mm.
- Weight: 3.3kg.
1 x DH18DBL SDS-Plus Hammer Drill:
The latest addition to the Hitachi /Hikoki 18v range - the DH18DBL SDS+ Plus hammer drill with brushless motor. Hikoki's efficient brushless motor works approximately 50% longer than their conventional brushed DC motor.
- Overall length: 390mm
- Charge time: 75 mins (5.0Ah)
- Bit Shank: SDS+ Plus
- Capacity in concrete: 26mm
- Capacity in wood: 27mm
- Capacity in mild steel: 13mm
- Impact rate: 0-3950/min
- Impact energy: 2.6 J
- No-Load Speed: 0-1050/min
- Weight: 3.7kg
1 x G18DSL Grinder:
The G18DSL Angle Grinder has a high torque design, and a low gear cover height for easier access to confined areas. It has replaceable carbon brushes, a side mounted switch and a low battery indicator. Its slimline soft grip enhances user comfort.
- Voltage: 18 Volt.
- Wheel diameter: 115mm.
- Arbor: 22mm.
- No-load speed: 9,100/min.
- Overall length: 296mm.
- Weight: 1.8kg.
1 x R18DSL Wet/Dry Vacuum.
The Hitachi R18DL/L4 Wet & Dry Vacuum is highly efficient at collecting solid and liquid waste. It has a high capacity translucent dust case and comes complete with 3 nozzles for extra versatility. Standard accessories: Crevice nozzle, brush nozzle and squeegee nozzle.
- Dust capacity: 670ml.
- Continuous Operation: Up to 29 minutes on 3.0Ah batteries.
- Weight (without battery): 0.84kg.
1 x UB18DJL WorklightTorch:
- The Hitachi UB18DJL 14.4v / 18v dual powered LED Cordless work light has 2 modes of operation; A 3 stage (high/medium/low) Worklight with a wide spread of light and a Torchlight, which throws light further in a spot light fashion.
- The Work light portion can be moved horizontally and vertically to adjust the light orientation. the UB18DJL features and battery protection function to prevent the light from going out suddenly by switching over to single LED illumination when the battery power drops to a specified level.
3 x 5.0Ah Li-Ion batteries:
The Hitachi BSL1850 is an 18 Volt high capacity 5.0Ah Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery. It is the same size and weight as the 4.0Ah Li-Ion battery, but offers 25% longer runtime.
1 x UC18YRSL fan cooled Charger
The Hitachi UC18YRSL Battery Charger will charge Hitachi 14.4v -18v Li-ion Slide-on type batteries. A fan cooling system built in to the UC18YRSL cools the battery during charging to extend the life of the battery.
1 x Heavy-duty tool bag.
ï¿½The Hitachi Extended Warranty scheme now includes electric power tools, Follow the huge success of the Li-ion tool warranty, you can now register all your electric power tools for an extra 2 years extended warranty in addition to the standard 12 months. This does not include gas mailers or petrol machines. Online registration is required within 4 weeks of purchase via: www.hitachi-powertools.co.uk
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515