HiKOKI DH28PEC Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer Drill
- Delivery Info
- Bought With
The Only Brushless SDS Hammer On The Market - 28mm Concrete Capacity!
A powerful industrial duty rotary hammer drill for the serious user with 3 mode actions: hammer drilling, drilling only & hammering only. With constant speed control to minimise variation in rotation speed & impact rate, the DH28PEC HiKOKI SDS+ 900W 3 Mode Rotary Hammer Drill has the highest drilling speed in its class & is perfect for a wide range of applications.
- High efficiency and maintenance-free AC Brushless motor
- Very compact and lightweight thanks to its renewed design
- Compatible with SDS-plus Drill Bits and Bull-point Chisels
- 3 modes: Drilling, Rotary Hammering and Demolition functions
- The highest drilling speed in its class
- Double layer handle with high level of vibration absorption that reduces vibrations by 25%, for optimum working comfort
- Circuit protection against high temperatures, overloads and irregular voltage supplies problem
- Greater durability of the hammer thanks to its renewed and reinforced cylinder part
- Increased motor durability thanks to a new labyrinth structure in the air intake circuit, which prevents the entry of dust and small particles
- 2 mode adjustable rotation and impact speeds (Low mode / Normal mode) with electronic speed control
- Programmable auto-stop function for continuous and repetitive drilling work
- Constant speed electronic control that maintains rotation and impact speed even at high workloads
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) to prevent injury to the user in the event of bit jammed
- Capacity: Concrete 3.4 - 28mm (1/8" - 1-1/8")
- Capacity: Steel 13mm (1/2")
- Capacity: Core bit 25 - 50mm (1" - 2")
- Capacity: Wood 32mm (1-1/4")
- Power Input 900W
- Bit Shank SDS-plus
- Impact Energy 3.4 Joules
- No-Load Speed 0 - 950min-1
- Full-Load Impact Rate 0 - 4,300min-1
- Overall Length 355mm
- Weight (including cord) 3.0kg
- Vibration Total Values
- (triax vector sum) ah, HD = 11.5m/s2
- Hammer drilling into concrete Uncertainty K = 1.5 m/s2
- Vibration Total Values
- (triax vector sum) ah, CHeq = 10.5m/s2
- Equivalent chiselling value Uncertainty K = 1.5 m/s2
- Standard Accessories Side Handle, Depth Gauge, Carrying Case
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) and the festive period some products may take a day or two longer than normal to deliver due to carrier congestion.
Delivery in this period is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 8 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our curriers.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515