DEWALT DCS579T2-GB 54V XR FLEXVOLT High Power 190mm Circular Saw With 2 x 6Ah Batteries In TSTAK
- Delivery Info
DCS579T2-GB 54V XR FLEXVOLT High Power 190mm Circular Saw With 2 x 6Ah Batteries In TSTAK.
- 54v FlexVolt system giving corded performance
- Depth lever provides quick tool-free depth adjustment; allows up to 61mm DoC at 90 degrees
- DEWALT Brushless Motor for power, extended run-time, reliability & durability
- General purpose ripping, crosscutting and bevelling circular saw for wood and other construction materials
- Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57 degrees Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 61 mm (57mm when used with Guide Rail)
- Optimum balance for safe, fatigue-free operation Guide rail compatible for quick and easy use with the DEWALT guide rail system
- Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life
- Additional handle for safe two-handed work
- Direct compatability with DEWALT AirLock system for easy, secure connection to extraction hose
- Dust blower clears dust and debris from cut line
- LED work light for improved cut line visibility
- Blade Spanner.
- Dust Extraction Spout.
- Rip fence.
- Precision 24 tooth saw blade.
- 2x DEWALT 18/54 XR FLEXVOLT™ Battery packs 6.0Ah.
- MULTI- VOLTAGE CHARGER.
- TSTAK Kitbox.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge please email to ask for a quote for this. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delivery may incur a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515