- Delivery Info
- Bought With
This new set comes in a strong box. Like all professional accessories, the steel quality is HSS-G (DIN 338). The set features six high quality CYL-3 drill bits in the most popular diameters, 22 screwdriver bits with colour coding for easy selection. Plus two double ended bits (60mm length) for quick application change, the three most common nutsetter sizes (8, 10, 13mm) for HEX-screws, one magnetic and one quick release bit holder - all you need for the job.
The CYL-3 drill bits are a highly durable carbide drill bit with 2-cutter tip. They also havea 2-flute U-shape for good dust removal.
- Set Contents:
- Drills Bits - 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Nutsetters - 8mm, 10mm, 13mm
- 25mm Philips Bits - PH1, PH2, PH3
- 25mm Pozidrive Bits - PZ1, PZ2, PZ3
- 25mm Slotted bits - S3, S4, S5, S6
- 25mm HEX Bits - 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- 25mm Torx Bits - 10, 15, 20, 20, 25, 27, 30, 40
- 60mm Double Ended Bits - PH2/PZ2, T20/T25
- Magnetic Bit Holder
- Quick Release Bit Holder
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) and the festive period some products may take a day or two longer than normal to deliver due to carrier congestion.
Delivery in this period is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 8 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our curriers.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515