- Delivery Info
- Bought With
The tried-and-tested FlexiClick system is now available as a 12 volt version: With the GSR 12V-15 FC Professional, Bosch is offering the shortest cordless drill/driver in its class. With four adapters – a bit holder with bit locking as well as a drill chuck, an off-set angle and an angle adapter – it is the most versatile system in the market. Furthermore, Bosch is the only manufacturer whose angle adapter can be combined and used with any of the three other adapters. This means that tradespeople such as carpenters, kitchen installers, furniture makers and exhibition stand builders, who often have to work in very tight spaces, can be more flexible. Furthermore, it is even easier to complete typical tasks using the compact 12 volt system than it is with the more powerful tools in the 14.4 or 18 volt classes. This includes, for example, to loosen or drive screws in areas close to edges on cabinets or drill holes in tight gaps. Tried-and-tested features have been kept: Even with the 12 volt system, the off-set angle and the angle adapter can remain on the tool when you are adjusting them.
5-in-1 cordless drill/driver system for professionals
- Shortest 12 volt cordless drill/driver in the market with four adapters
- Maximum flexibility and precision in hard-to-reach areas
- Comfortable handling: Adapters can simply remain on the tool while adjusting
The FlexiClick 5-in-1 12 volt system at a glance
1. With its head length of just 132 millimeters, the GSR 12V-15 FC Professional is the shortest cordless drill/driver in its class, meaning that it is a problem-solver when it comes to tight spaces. It has a magnetic bit holder and can therefore be used without any adapter. Weighing just 800 grams, it is extremely lightweight. Maximum torques of 30 newton meters in hard screwdriving applications and 15 newton meters in soft screwdriving applications guarantee rapid work progress.
2. The GFA 12-X Professional bit holder has a HEX holder and bit locking. This ensures that professionals can work with precision – bits and drills cannot unintentionally come loose. With the bit holder, the GSR 12V-15 FC Professional is no more than 159 millimeters in length and is therefore the shortest model in the market.
3. The GFA 12-B Professional drill chuck adapter has an auto-lock function and can be used for drill bits up to ten millimeters. Including drill chuck adapter, the cordless drill/driver is 178 millimeters long and allows you to drill in tight spaces.
4. The GFA 12-E Professional off-set angle adapter allows for precise screw-driving close to edges. You just have 12 millimeters to the edge. 16 working positions can be set without to remove the FlexiClick adapter from the cordless drill/driver.
5. At just 61 millimeters in length, the GFA 12-W Professional angle adapter is the shortest angle adapter in its class. Tradespeople can use it to screw in screws easily and precisely even where there is limited space. It effectively drives screws round corners, and can be quickly and easily locked in 16 different positions.
Securely connected in only a few moves
It takes just a few steps to connect a FlexiClick adapter to the GSR 12V-15 FC Professional cordless drill/driver: Simply place the adapter onto the FlexiClick interface and turn it clockwise. A click and a control indicator on the adapter confirm that both components have been securely connected.
Flexible Power System is Full compatibility with 10.8 and 12 volt
The GSR 12V-15 FC Professional cordless drill/driver is part of the “Flexible Power System” from Bosch. The “12” in the tool name indicates the maximum battery voltage of 12 volts and replaces the previous nomenclature of 10.8 volts, the average battery voltage specification. Existing 10.8 volt batteries and chargers remain fully compatible. It goes without saying that the new 12 volt batteries as well are compatible with the existing 10.8 volt tools.
|Specifications||GSR 12V-15 FC Professional |
|Max. battery voltage||12 V|
|Battery capacity||2.0 Ah|
|Head length without system |
adapter (Length x height)
|132 x 178 mm|
|Max. torque (hard/soft)||30/15 Nm|
|No load speed (1st gear/2nd gear)||0 - 400/0 – 1,300 rpm|
|Max. drilling diameter in wood/steel||19/10 mm|
|Max. screw diameter||7 mm|
|Weight including battery||0.8 kg|
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) and the festive period some products may take a day or two longer than normal to deliver due to carrier congestion.
Delivery in this period is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 8 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our curriers.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515